Treating Children 6-12 in Costa Mesa and Huntington Beach
Children from ages 6 to 12 should have annual comprehensive health evaluations, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). At DR2KIDS, we provide comprehensive assessments of all aspects of your child’s health, including nutrition, growth and development. Our services and treatments include:
- School and sports physicals
- Skin conditions, rashes
- Care for allergies and asthma
- Childhood development problems (ADHD, autism, learning disabilities)
- Cardiac care for childhood heart problems
- Digestive problems (constipation, diarrhea, etc.)
- Preventive healthcare
- Immunization and vaccination
- Nutrition guidance
- Acute and chronic infections
For most children in this age group, yearly assessments may be sufficient. If your child has any of the problems listed, we may recommend more frequent visits.
Give your children a brighter, healthier future at DR2KIDS. Call us at 714.241.1777 or take advantage of our convenient Request an Appointment form. Our school-age patients come to us from the Southern California communities of Irvine, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Santa Ana and surrounding Orange County cities.